Mark your calendars for Saturday and Sunday, August 18 & 19, 2018 and join REALTORS® across Santa Cruz County for the grandest Open House Weekend event of the year. Open houses, open doors to homeownership!
The weekend is organized by SCCAR in an effort to unite REALTORS® as they host over 100 open houses, while engaging consumers on the benefits of homeownership and bringing
buyers and sellers together.
The SCCAR Countywide Open House Weekend offers buyers a stress-free way to visit homes for sale in different neighborhoods where they might want to live. For sellers, the weekend
provides a high-visibility effort to promote traffic and drive home sales.
Come by SCCAR and pick up an event sign and balloons
Have your listing scheduled for an open house during this weekend on the MLS
Marketing Tools and Local Advertising Discounts
There is NO charge to participate in the Santa Cruz County Open House Weekend, but a successful open house is a well-marketed open house! Here are some helpful marketing options:
- Have Your Listing Posted on SCCAR!
SCCAR will be directing the public to our website to view and print a list of properties participating in this event.
Be sure you have entered the open house data on your listing on the MLS as this is where we will be pulling participating
properties from. Deadline to do so coming soon.
- Advertising Discounts: Information on media partnerships coming soon.
- Flier: Download the SCC Open House Weekend flier for display or to share on your
digital media outlets.
- Balloons: SCCAR will provide event balloons for use this weekend (while supplies last). Contact SCCAR if you plan on participating.
- Signs: SCCAR will make available event Signage for use the weekend of the event (while supplies last).
Tips for Open Houses
Find articles, links and statistics in NAR's
Field Guide to Open Houses that will help you increase your
open house success, and provide tips on personal safety, for Santa Cruz County Open House Weekend and year-round.